Personal Data Processing Information
Data Controller Details
EY GLOBAL SERVICES (POLAND ) Sp. z o. o., ul. Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław
EY GDS (CS) POLAND Sp. z o. o., ul. Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warsaw („EY” , “we”)
are the independent data controllers of Your personal data pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; “the GDPR”).
Legal basis of the processing
Your personal data is processing on the purpose of:
- Your participation at the Event (art. 6 sec. 1 let. b of the GDPR – necessity for the performance of the contract);
- Providing compliance with a legal obligation to which EY is subject e.g. archiving obligations or obligations arising from labour law during the recruitment process (art. 6 sec. 1 let. c of the GDPR);
- Realization of EY legitimate interests (art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR). Legitimate interests which are the basis of Your data processing include: conducting the recruitment process in the scope not covered by obligations stemming from provisions of law, including assessment of your application, responding to your inquiries and communication, quality assessments and researches, providing information about future Events or recruitment opportunities, prosecution of and defense against claims.
- Providing information on future recruitment processes conducted by EY firm members (art. 6 sec. 1 let. a of the GDPR).
Provision of personal data processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. b of the GDPR is the contractual requirement necessary for Your participation at the Event. Provision of personal data processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. c of the GDPR is the statutory requirement and is necessary for compliance with legal obligations imposed on EY. Provision of personal data processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR may be required for Your participation at the Event or recruitment process. Provision of personal data processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. a of the GDPR is voluntary - refusal to grant the consent, as well as its withdrawal will result in omission of You during future recruitment processes.
Rights of data subject
In the circumstances described in the GDPR, You may have the following rights:
- Right to access to Your personal information, including receipt of their copy;
- Right to supplementation and/or rectification of personal data, if it is inaccurate;
- Right to have Your personal information erased;
- Right of restriction of processing of Your personal information;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object to the processing of Your personal data by EY;
- Right to lodge a complaint to data protection authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office (pol. Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
Personal Data Transfer
EY may disclose information to the following recipients where it is legitimate to do so:
- Service providers: we use third parties to provide services for some of our HR, IT and other activities.
- Public authorities entitled to obtain personal data;
Data Retention Period
EY will not transfer personal data without prior ensuring of data protection law compliance and ensuring the security of the transferred data. A copy of our Binding Corporate Rules is available publically here
. For transfers outside of the EY network, such as to our service providers, we enter into “model clause” data transfer agreements or rely on some other approved data transfer method.
The following are examples of where and how your information may be transferred (this is not an exhaustive list and may change at any time):
- To EY firms outside the EEA with whom we share information from global systems for work related purposes;
- To non-EEA regulatory bodies, to enable them to assess our compliance with their regulations;
- To external service providers who may support our IT or operational infrastructure.
Data processed on the basis of Your consent is processed until the withdrawal of Your consent. Personal data kept on the other basis of processing are stored during the period necessary for the realization of the Event or carry our recruitment process, as applicable, and after this period in order to comply with legal obligations imposed on EY, e.g. archiving obligations, as well as prosecution of and defense against potential claims – no longer than until the lapse of statute of limitations of such claims.
Automated decision making
EY will not make any decisions towards you based exclusively on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling.
Data Protection Officer
For more information about your rights and how to exercise them, please contact GDS Poland Data Protection Officer (IOD): Iod.Eygds@xe05.ey.com